Reviewing of the articles, received for publication in the “Kazan Science” journal
- All received articles are to be reviewed necessarily.
- Chief Editor Deputy defines the article conformity to journal’s area and formalization requirements and sends it to a specialist, who has a PhD degree and a proper scientific specialization.
- Reviewers are notified that the manuscripts are the private property of the authors and contain information that cannot be disclosed. Reviewers are not allowed to copy the articles. Reviews are confidential.
- The review deadline is determined by the executive secretary of the series.
- Reviews must contain:
- whether the content of the article corresponds with its title;
- how the article corresponds with the modern achievements in the field of science;
- how materials are presented;
- reasonability of publishing the article;
- advantages and disadvantages of the article.
- Reviewing is anonymous. The review can be given to the author on his written request and on the request in HAC (VAK) without the reviewer’s signature, name and position.
- If the review contains recommendations for the correction or improvement of the article, the executive secretary sends it back to the author with a proposal to take the recommendations into account while preparing a new article. Improved articles are to be reviewed again.
- The final decision on publication is made by the Editorial Board and is recorded in the protocol of the Editorial Board meeting.
- After the decision is made, the executive secretary informs the author about it and indicates the publication date.
- Original reviews are stored in the Editorial Board of the journal and publishing company for five years.
- Revised Edition sends copies of submissions to authors reviews or a grounded refusal, and also undertakes to send copies of reviews in the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation when entering the revision request.
- All reviewers are recognized specialists on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have in the past three years, publications on the reviewed article.