Kazan Science announces collecting of articles for the “Kazan Science” digest #5 by May 25, 2018.
“Kazan Science” digest is a Russian scientific journal in the field of advanced research, created by leading universities of Kazan and the Kazan Publishing House.
This journal aims to bring together students and scientists from different universities in order to develop perspective science areas of the Russian Federation by publishing articles on the latest developments that have the prospect of further practical use.
“Kazan Science” journal is included in the list of Russian HAC (VAK) scientific journals, in which scientific results of PhD dissertations should be published.
The articles on the following fields of science (according to the HAC (VAK) classification) are accepted:
The journal is published in Russian.
The digest is distributed to the following libraries:
ISSN 2078-9955 (Print)
- Russian Book Chamber Archive, Moscow;
- The Russian Federation Administration President‘s Administration Library, Moscow;
- State Public Scientific and Technical Library of Russia, Moscow;
- State Public Scientific and Technical Library of the Siberian Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk;
- Scientific Information on Social Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences Institute, Moscow;
- Gorky Scientific Library, Moscow State University;
- National Library of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan;
- Parliamentary Library of the Russian Federation, Moscow;
- Russian State Library, Moscow;
- National Library of Russia, St. Petersburg;
- Khabarovsk Regional Scientific Library, Khabarovsk.
ISSN 2078-9963 (Online)
The acceptance of articles in the digest #5, 2018 — by May 25, 2018.
The following documents are to be submitted to the Editorial Board:
These documents should be emailed to
- scanned review by the specialist in this field of science, signed and sealed, including reviewer’s degree indication;
- scanned extract from the department meeting report, signed by the Head of the Department;
- participant registration form;
- an article, prepared in according to the rules of article registration in electronic form;
- scanned receipt confirming the payment of the article's publication.
After you sent these documents, within 3 working days you will receive a response that your article received. In case it did not happen, please contact the Editorial Board in order to clarify the receipt of your letter.
May 25, 2018:
— Submission of documents (in electronic form), including the receipt of payment.
May 30, 2018:
— Editing of the articles by the Editorial Board, reporting the author on the results of editing.
June 25, 2018:
— Distribution of the digest to the addresses given in the registration forms.
||The receipt of the article by the Editorial Board by:
||Notification of the authors by:
||January 25, 2019